"Give your enemies an electric shock!"
2 Treats for 4 Ammo
|Max cost & ammo||
198 Treats for 396 ammo
|Released on||12th of April, 2012|
|Expired on||This weapon is not expiring.|
- Causes more damage than Shock Rifle.
- Can do an OTK easily.
- Opponents being hit by AED Paddles can fly at a fixed distance, and as well as yourself if you stand to close to the opponents.
- Can hurt yourself if you are in close range.
- Shares the same ammunition with Shock Rifle.
- It is the 2nd weapon released on 12th of April.
- It is recommended to strike the opponent in a rather close range but not sticking the opponent to ensure that you have the highest damage without hurting yourself.
- Despite being an Automated External Defibrillator (which the AED really stood for), it is actually a long-ranged weapon rather than its medical purpose.