Beehive. If used well, you can decrease your opponent's HP by half. It is the most effective to use on a player before your turn. If used on a person who is after your turn, they could run away or jump over the bees before they have time to spread out.
500 Coins for 10 ammo
|Max Cost & Ammo||
49,500 Coins for 990 ammo
25 - 50 Damage each bee. (about 20 bees)
|Found in crates|
- Good if you need to finish off a person that can't be killed with missile.
- It does not do a lot of damage unless placed in the right spot. For example a crack beside a player.
- It can't do an OTK.
- Beehives are common, thus using them instead.
- You unlock this when you reach Level 4.
- It releases a yellow smoke, which is the honey aroma. This is shared with Beehive and Queen Beehive.
- The release is useless because Beehive was released before Baby Beehive.