| This weapon is harmful to your health.
Baby Globgun is a chemical weapon. Please do not overuse it because it will be very destructive and will make the game unfair.
The Baby Globgun acts like a Missile when fired in the air. When it hits, it does 150 damage and splatters goo around the target. During the target's turn, the goo will do 150 damage per second to the target and the target's movement is slowed and they are refrained from jumping. The only way to effectively minimize the goo's damage is using the grappling hook.
500 Coins for 10 ammo
|Max Cost & Ammo||
49,500 Coins for 990 ammo
150 Damage per second
|Found in crates|
- Cheaper and does more damage than Baby Napalm. Additionally, it can slow down opponents, which a napalm cannot.
- Useful in beginners.
- Cannot be removed by non-exploding weapons.
- Can dampen the fall. If your pet is vulnerable to fall damage, you should fall into the edge of the goo to prevent yourself from being damaged.
- Enemies can use Teleporters and Grappling Hooks to escape.
- The covering area is very small.
- Can be removed by explosions.
- When the goo missile was released, it emits green smoke, due to being a chemical weapon.
- This is a two-part type weapon where the first one is the missile damage and the second one is the goo damage.
- Implementation of this weapon is quite useless, as it is weaker that it's original version from Alpha. It should be noted that it's cheaper and good for beginners which is one of the reasons that it got implemented.