The Beehive is a powerful weapon in Wild Ones. If used properly, you can decrease your opponent's HP dramatically. It is the most effective to use on a player before your turn. If used on a person who is after your turn, they could run away or jump over the bees before they have time to spread out.
|Max Cost & Ammo|
25 Damage each bee (about 50 bees)
|Found In Crates?||Yes|
|Released on||December 15, 2009|
|Expired on||It will never expire.|
- The old design of the Beehive looks like the Queen Bee.
- Formerly known as the "Bee Gun" and "Beehive Launcher".
- When Bees made contact with water, the bees will sink down and die which will lower the effectiveness. This shares with the Queen Beehive and the Baby Beehive.
- Can sting pets when it is before your turn.
- Barely can do an OTK as it takes about 800-900 damage.
- Most common item in Crates.
- It is not an "always" OTK weapon.
- It costs treats
- One shot with a missile kills almost all the bees
- The opponents can leave fast without taking any damage.