dog weapon in Wild Ones. It is only used by a dog (or any pets if it is hacked). This weapon allows a dog to drop a dog bone and make an explosion. It is easy to earn a medal of pet powers rather than the melee powers of cat and panda. It is said to be greater for the bone to drop in a bunch of pets (recommended to be all in a hole). It can be hacked for a pet which can hold all the powers of every pet. It is a type of count-down bomb. Many people use that on Foolish Errors to drop other player, what means instant kill.
|Cost||Free (Unlimited except for Skill Match)|
Dogs only ability.
|Found in crates|
- Higher damage than Dynamite.
- Bunch of pets together can cause more than 1000 points.
- It can be used to get a medal.
- If you angle it correctly, it could make your opponents fly (or launch).
- The AOE is small.
- It is easy to hurt yourself with it unless you have extra speed points or if you teleport first.
- Unlike Wild Ones bombs, the area of bombing is very small but not ineffective.
- The Dog Bone was smaller before.
- Because of its Bone having higher damage than a Dynamite, they always use bone rather than dynamites but it's less destructive, making it a useless weapon for fall-killing pets in Foolish Errors.
- Its weapon counterpart is Dynamite.
- On skill match, instead of 99, you will have only 5 uses.