Missile, even if the drill hits a health pack or a weapon crate, it will not explode unless the pack or crate are within the blast radius of the drill.
|Max. Cost & Ammo|
|Found in crates|
- It is useful in Ice Bridges since it can cut through terrain.
- It is also useful when you are underground and can't jump up to fight opponents.
- It is very useful when you use the drill missile in Ice Bridges and use teleporters to enter the lower or higher level.
- It is better to use this weapon than Drill Cluster and Grave Digger because most pets are spread far away and when gathered, so it is recommended to use grenades.
- It can cut Grappling Hooks, which can make a pet to fall into a hole.
- Might send a pet flying and might land him into the pit
- The drill is very inaccurate.
- The drill's damage is lower than the missile.
- It will be no use in the course Indestructable Egypt as it can't go through the walls.
- Someone could toss any type of Beehive or Grenade inside to hit you very accurately.
- Formerly known as the "Drill Gun".
- In the past, the hole that the Drill Missile could make was wider, creating the Tele-Drill OTK.
- In the past, the Drill Missile was the most powerful weapon until the Love Note was released.
- In the past, the Drill Missile costed more than
- Due to inaccuracy, it is implied as being a heavy missile.
- Most drill missiles are used in Creepy Crawly.
- The drill missile can drill through mines, health packs and crates without making them explode.
- If the hole is zoomed, it appears to be circles chained together.
- More in Purple Drill Missile
- There is an unreleased version of Drill Missile with purple gun but it is said to be permanent unreleased or unconfirmed.
- When the new Opening Gifts appeared, a Purple Drill Missile Icon appears on the place of Drill Missile. Although, when you receive one it will add it into normal Drill Missile Ammo. Because of this it is hinted that Purple Drill Missile might be released soon or that it was beta version of Drill Missile. However, this could possibly be a glitch.