| This weapon is harmful to your health.
Fire Storm is a chemical weapon. Please do not overuse it because it will be very destructive and will make the game unfair.
"A fiery Airstrike that covers map in Fireballs!"
15 Treats for 5 ammo
|Max Cost & Ammo||
1485 Treats for 495 ammo
550 Damage each fireball
|Found in Crates|
- When you reach level 100-200, you'll get 3 Firestorms. This is the 3rd weapon to be released at Level 100.
- High damage and it shoots not only a single fire storm but a colony of it.
- Skunk, Hippo, Koala, Tiger, and the monkey is inserted at least 2 + damage + Damage 2 doubles with a normal kick.
- More than 10% of hits flat areas
- Flour and the remaining 2 points + 10 points, giving the power to the actual speed of the weapon damage, so when you have made verin.Bunu number 1470 1000 10% damage increase the power out 70 times. [This episode to be fully dressed]
- This gun accessory worn in the 100 level defense bonus folding.
- You may hurt yourself.
- Easy to waste.
- It randomly shoots Fireballs and sometimes it might not even hit the enemy at all.
- It is like a mix of the Napalm, because of the fire; and the Kamehameha Wave, because of a short animation appearing in the screen.
- It might not be very accurate if your target is under cover.
- Second Armageddon weapon to be released.
- The number of times taking damage varies every time when you use this weapon. Therefore, it is categorized as multiple-part type weapon. Due to few weapons have this function, it is still barely recognized as a two-part type weapon.