|Level to unlock||At level 5|
- This map is expired like the Chow Time! map, but you can play it if you enter to the private game called "Foolish Errors"
- The map was made for April Fools' Day 2010 because Wild Ones could not find the correct map. Hence, you are fooled.
- This map is the least to lag because its background is not moving.
- It has the most spacious map, and having the Highest Hole KO risks due to its thin surface. The site can be removed by firing a Mega Nuke precisely on the center.
- It is the only map whom has a different featured image. The weapon at its image is a Dynamite.
- Most Pets can't walk under the text at the bottom as they will get stuck on the "y" on Playdom.
- It was once need to be unlocked at level 19. Now only level 5, same with Chow Time!
- You can score easy kills by using weapons that leave large holes in the ground, like Dynamite and Jumbo Missile, leaves a big hole on the map. The thin layer at the bottom could trick. Using bombs can make a hole and trick people to get more points.
- Platypus are recommended for this arena because the surface is very thin and it is easy TO FLOOD animals that are on the ground.
- It is the first map to be deleted by Playdom, together with Chow Time! because of new room of new maps.
- this map has not background music.