| This weapon is harmful to your health.
Freeze Ray is a chemical weapon. Please do not overuse it because it will be very destructive and will make the game unfair.
The Freeze Ray is a frost weapon in Wild Ones. It freezes an opponent shot at for 60 seconds, which stops them from moving but they can still fire their weapons at you. While they are frozen, if they get hit and die or hit by hot bullets or explosives, the ice will break and the pet will be able to move again. It is a Members weapon.
|Max Cost & Ammo||Members:
1,584 Treats for 1188 ammo
|Found in crates|
- The opponent is unable to move.
- Sometimes if someone is frozen by this weapon, the player gets angry and leaves the game.
- You can get it from crates, which means you don't need to be a member to get it.
- Effect can be broken if the victim dies.
- Many people use to break out from ice, Commiting Suidice themself.
- Opponen still can move with teleport and grappling hook.
- Your opponent can still hit you easily by using a weapon from the gamma family or drill missile.
- A common tactic is to freeze oppoments who only use melee attacks and run away.
- Its ray is like Kamehameha Wave.
- Players get 12 Freeze Rays after reaching level 46 in game.
- This weapon is commonly used after an opponent is stepping on Goo] or Napalm (flame, fire or incendiary).
- A frozen pet looks like a pet with clusters of blue glasses.but is turned into a pet with pieces of ice on the body.
- You can hurt opponents pet while they are frozen by using non-explosive weapons. The weapons you can use are: Beehives, Tornados, Goo Guns, Napalms, Chainsaw, Minigun, Shurikens, Drills, Gamma Beam etc.