| !Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about glitches, upcoming events, or anything that can spoil surprises!
There are a few known glitches in Wild Ones:
1 Hit Kill Glitch (Patched)Edit
- This glitch was once famous for killing a player with a Missile.
- Nevertheless, Even through this glitch is patched. There are many ways to do an OTK.
Go through Wall GlitchEdit
- This glitch can be performed by using the Teleporter to go through the terrain
- This glitch was famous to either hide from the Enemy's presence or to die an instant death during your turn.
- It can be uses to go through thin barriers.
- This glitch involve using the Dog Bone or the Love Note to be throw like a Grenade.
- Although this glitch is not really giving you any advantages.
- This glitch have been abused by players.
- They even made a video all about it and how it works.
Angel Glitch (Patched)Edit
- This glitch was discovered after the creator of Wild Ones released the infamous Unlimited Life Match.
- This glitch involves using the Grappling Hook during your pet in angel form.
- This glitch allows you to become immortal and be immune to weapons.
- However, your opponent may also perform this glitch.
- This causes your match to be somehow pointless.
- While in Immortal Form, you can however use your weapons and damage other pets that are not immortal.
- However, you can still shoot Missiles from your angel in point matches when you die and it is your turn.
- You can use any weapon when you are angel.
- A trick is to drop a bomb onto opponents while rising to heaven without walking.
- Perhaps, the most cruel glitch of all.
- This glitch involve you getting your treats down to 0 or decrease to an unknown quantity.
- This glitch even cause a lot of people to quit playing Wild Ones.
- However, This glitch can also be cause by hackers.
- When the Membership was released, Most people find it unfair to non-paying users
- This glitch is far worse than that. It involves your membership to get expired.
- However, you can report the lost of your Membership to Playdom to get it back.
- This glitch involve a player using the Fireworks icon and buy as many as Fireworks as possible.
- This glitch is abused by players. Some even claimed they have over 1000+ Fireworks.
- This glitch gets patched after 2 days of its released.
Lost Connection GlitchEdit
- This glitch getting you match interrupted even though you are still connected to the Internet.
- When this happens there is 2 ways to recognizse it.
- Your screen becames White and a "!" Exclamation Mark will appear in circle
- While Playing Match Yo get message that you got Lost Connection.
The Suspended Gift GlitchEdit
- This glitch involve receiving Gifts to a Facebook friend and receiving a message from Wild Ones that you have been cheating.
- There is a debate among the fans whether it is already patched.
Skill Match GlitchEdit
- This glitch involves winning the Skill Match against an opponent easily.
- This glitch involves a player having limited access to the Shop.
- Sometimes even not letting you buy Head or Tops accessories.
- This glitch can do 1000+ to 2000+ damage.
- To do this trick, go next to your opponent and keep pushing them at least until their feet are in the ground.
- Next, stand next to them and pull out a Shotgun/S'moreshot/Blunderbuss and shoot at their feet.
- 1 of 3 things should happen:
- The opponent will take a decent-heavy amount of damage and get stuck in the ground.
- The opponent will take decent-heavy damage.
- The opponent will take heavy damage and go flying high in the air.
- Tip: The more they are in the ground, the more damage you will inflict.
Killer Hamster GlitchEdit
- This glitch makes your killer hamster amount go up to a number usually around the fifties.
- This glitch also cause players to get banned
- This glitch makes your unused up snack to be around 4-9 turns although it says 3 turns.
- Makes the time limit of your snack last longer which means more damage.
- This glitch might not be shown in most users because the release of the new power-ups has been a long time already.
Imperial Crown Glitch (Fixed)Edit
- Some people on Playdom Forums say that the Imperial Crown Banned them, Its cause might be made because buying it a minute or hour after release.
- After buying Owl for Coins or Treats later it says that it costs $900.
- This may annoy some people because they spend lots of money and they think that price has changed to $900. Don't worry it's just a Glitch.
- On picture in shop the wings are moving but they are painted to background.
Lost Medals GlitchEdit
- This glitch make medals turn back to zero.
- This is bad and good because you do lots of hard work but you can get treats again.
- Reason of this might be member pet hack or x99 hack.
Red Bowtie GlitchEdit
- If you put Red Bowtie on Rabbit without any other accessories the Rabbit's hand will dissapear.
Armadillo Winning Jump GlitchEdit
- While Armadillo is making Winning Jump you can see that there is nothing in its shell.
Zonkey Teeth GlitchEdit
- This glitch make the Zonkey's Teeth to be Transparent so you can see through
SWAT Helmet to Boxing Helmet Glitch (Fixed)Edit
- When Boxing Helmet was Released, all SWAT Helmets turned to Boxing Helmet.
- Many people didnt wanted this Glitch to be fixed.
- This glitch is now Fixed.
Change Name glitchEdit
- Some people get a glitch that their names are changing.
- FIXME-My-User-Name-Is-Too-Long.... etc. etc.
- This might be because of new Indestructible Egypt Map.
Free Buy Glitch(Patched)Edit
- Many People knows a trick to have everything for free:
- Have a plain Yellow Dog, 16 Treats and 5,000+ Coins
- Buy another Dog
- Sell the Yellow Dog
- And you have everything for Free
- Sometimes this glitch dont work.
Multiple Treats GlitchEdit
- This glitch makes playe have double, triple, quadruple, quintuple or even dozens of Treats.
- Just open many tabs.
- If you have slow internet/browser the tabs and sometimes computer may crash.
Grey Bunny GlitchEdit
- Many Players got a grey Bunny out of nowhere.
- People say that something strange happen to Playdom due to the free pet.
Drill Glitch (Patched)Edit
- This glitch allows you to OTK easily as you can make your opponent slide down the hole that you made and win instantly.
- However, if you try it now, your opponent will get stuck in the hole.
- This still works with a small Hamster.
Loading Error GlitchEdit
- This glitch makes your game look wierd or it wont load.
Coloring Shop Pets Glitch Edit
- These are the steps to color the shop pets:
- Open Wild Ones and click Shop section, and then open Pets.
- Click on any pets and click buy.
- Choose the color you want to the pet and click back.
- Click again in Shop, and then Pets.
- And now see the MAGIC.
- When the game is finished or when you exit the game, it gives you a blank page with the Wild Ones dashboard and the game background present. On top, you will see the timer and "your turn".
- You can't return to the main page or the practice page but can enter other pages like the multiplayer page.
- Sometimes, the timer is still present even though you change to another page.