| This weapon is harmful to your health.
Goo Globgun is a chemical weapon. Please do not overuse it because it will be very destructive and will make the game unfair.
|Icon||Wild Ones Alpha:|
3 Treats for 3 ammo
|Max. Cost & Ammo||
297 Treats for 297 ammo
150 Damage per second.
|Found in crates|
- Sticks on opponent which is very hard to escape.
- More accurate than before.
- Enemies can use Teleporters and Grappling Hooks to escape.
- Because it is so big when you fire it, it can sometimes backfire if you aim from too close to the ledge.
- More expensive than Mega Globgun.
- The oldest Goo Globgun was quite inaccurate.
- Goo Globgun was once named Goo Gun.
- Its icon was similar as its weaker version, it is now as 2 glob missiles instead of 1. However, it changed back to 1 by no reason which will mystify users to buy the wrong version.
- In Opening Gifts, it is written as "Globgun".
- This is a two-part type weapon where the first one is the missile damage and the second one is the goo damage.