| This weapon is harmful to your health.
Goo Shower is a chemical weapon. Please do not overuse it because it will be very destructive and will make the game unfair.
The Goo Shower causes goo to fall from the sky, causing damage and getting the opponents trapped in the Goo if they are not under cover.
2 Treats for 5 ammo
|Max Cost & Ammo||
198 Treats for 495 ammo
150 Damage per second
|Found in crates|
- Its AOE is better than Mega Globgun if the goo missile is not hit on target.
- The goo will not hit the summoner as it will pass through it.
- They are much useless when it has a direct hit on a pet because it will vanish and the covering will be small. Mostly a Goo Shower will let you rise 1000 to 2000 points if the goo "works" and ≤1000 when the pets are all it directly.
- Like other airstrikes, the caller can't be hit by a goo missile, unless it was exploded at the ground and not at the midair.
- The ground was not most likely to be entirely covered with goo, as some of them will explode together and will take some of the surface grounds.
- The sole countermeasure to this weapon is the Grave Digger, which has the ability to deprive airstrikes.
- When receiving a mystery gift from a friend, it will state as Goo Lakes. In very rare occasions, when receiving "Goo Lakes", you'll get Mega Globgun instead.
- You would be lucky if any of the goo is not on target because if the goo has reached to a pet or even a direct target. The goo would spread out and make your poisoning even worse.
- Not to confuse with other goo guns, this weapon is not a two-part type weapon. Since it has no missile damage, it is only counted as one-part type. Although the goo may explode at the end, it is mostly caused by other factors.