The Grenade is just like any other grenade. It's an explosive weapon in Wild Ones. It will explode in 3 seconds after being thrown to a desired place. It bounces off the terrain following the laws of physics.
150 Coins for 10 ammo
|Max Cost & Ammo||
14,850 Coins for 990 ammo
|Found In Crates?||No|
|Released on||December 15, 2009|
|Expired on||It will never expire.|
- You can get a Medal and a treat if you use only this weapon to win a match.
- It is the cheapest Weapon in Game (Excluding Impulse Bomb).
- If you can't get on the middle platform on Critter Falls, you can make the grenade rebound off the invisible wall.
- The rebound of the grenade lets it have access to nearly all parts of most of the maps
- Useful if an opponent is in a ditch made by an explosive weapon.
- Can hit opponents when a Missile wouldn't be able to (for example a curved gap made by a Drill Missile)
- If you throw it too high, it will expode in the mid-air.
- Less damage and the ammo being not infinite.
- If you throw it directly at the enemy too hard it'll just bounce off.
- You can use the invisible wall to bounce off the Grenade.
- Rubber Grenade is a sticky, bouncy version of a Grenade.
- There is a glitch with the grenade when you throw it with full power, then it could stick to the pet you are aiming.
- In Wild Ones Alpha (Old Version of Wild Ones), Grenades were unlimited like Missile.
Ways to earn (a) Grenade(s)Edit
- Visiting your neighbor may get you a +1 Grenade.
- The Daily Mystery Gift may contain 2-4 Grenades.
- The Mystery Gift from your friend may contain 2-4 Grenades or 50 Grenades.
- You can buy 10 of these for 150 coins.
- Rubber Grenade
- Tornado Grenade
- Cluster Grenade
- Mega Cluster Grenade
- Thunderstorm (Grenade)
- Earthquake (Grenade)
- Orange Grenade
- Tree (Grenade)
- Venus Monster Plant (Grenade)
This article is rated Gold 16/20