Health Kit A has the same function of Health Packs - it recovers health. Like the Health Packs nowadays, they recover 200 Health Points. If your health is nearly full, it won't have the extra health for you. When you missed, it will land on the land and act as a normal Health Pack.
This weapon is for collection only, it would not help you in battle.
"Toss and pick up to recover 200 life"
|Max Cost & Ammo|
|Found in crates||But similar functions can be found in the Health Packs.|
- Great way to avoid throwing the package to enemy hands is to throw it straight to the sky. If you don't move, after a while the package will fall right over you!!!
- The only weapon that increase player's health in the game.
- You can heal any players, but this is extremely not recommended to throw it on opponents in Team Modes.
- Think wisely before you do anything and don't waste it.
- Be sure to look for Health Packs before using this one.
- The same function of the Skill Match health packs.
- For a short time period, its price increased to 3 Treats.
- It is highly recommended to throw it to yourself.
- The code is "healthEquipA"
- The heal in the past was 1500 Health Points (HP) but now its 200 HP but if you use Mango, it can heal you up to 7000 HP.
- This is the cheapest Treat weapon in Wild Ones.