| This weapon is harmful to your health.
Lava Gun is a chemical weapon. Please do not overuse it because it will be very destructive and will make the game unfair.
| Expired Content
This page contains information about Expired Content, thus Lava Gun cannot be seen in the shop of Wild Ones.
Lava Gun is a weapon in Wild Ones. It used to cost 2 Treats for 5 ammo. When you use it, you ought to aim it at a pet. When the blob hit something, it will transfer into lava. The cover area is even smaller than a Baby Globgun, making the opponents to have a chance to escape because after that, the lava goo will expand to the size bigger than the cover size of Goo Globgun. When you step onto the lava goo, it will slow you down, like other goo guns.
"Spreads fiery Lava across the Map"
95 Damage per second
|Found in Crates|
- Has the ability to expand.
- Can be destroyed with a Fire Hose.
- It is very easy to escape.
- The goo damage per second is lower than a normal goo.
- It costs treats.
- This weapon will also work in water.
- Code is "lavagun".
- This is a multiple-part type weapon where the first part is the missile damage while the others are goo damage.