3 Treats for 10 ammo
2500 Coins for 10 ammo
|Max. Cost & Ammo||
297 Treats for 990 ammo
225 Damage each
|Found in crates|
- The upgraded versions of the MIRV are Scatter MIRV,Xmas light Ultimate MIRV And Mega MIRV Launcher.
- The MIRV is also the strongest weapon in the Skill Match when used well.
- Before the 40 new weapons were released, the MIRV costs
600+ Damage for using the MIRV Tactics.
- MIRV stands for Multiple Independently (Targetable) Reentry Vehicle.
- Before splitting into pieces, the MIRV will explode first which has a large blast radius.
- When you got the title 'Direct hit', it says "You're dangerous with that MIRVchild".MIRVchild refers to the (6,9,12) MIRV mini-missiles.
- A very stupid way is to use the MIRV as the missile (Very low damage).
- All MIRV Launchers closely resemble Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher.
- Can kill multiple enemies.
- Can be handy if a drill missile has been fired directly down and enemy's are either side of the hole made by the drill, this will get you more points than firing a drill missile back.
- The Mirv can kill yourself if you're near to its Splitted Missiles.
- It does a little damage if it hit directly without dispersing, unfair to beginners who don't know how to use this.