MIRV which most people shoot it to the air and it will self-destruct into 12 MIRVchildren. It is like a Baker's Dozen, but at the sky.
3 Treats for 8 ammo
|Max Cost & Ammo||
297 Treats for 792 ammo
260 Damage each
|Found in crates|
- Easy to create an OTK.
- Its main missile have a huge blast radius.
- Giftable for a limited period of time.
- Easy to hurt yourself.
- It can also kill yourself if you are near to its splattered missiles.
- It sometimes misses the opponent you are targeting if you don not aim it at the right time and right angle.
- If it hits the enemy to quickly it will only do a little damage and won't explode into smaller MIRVs.
- Must be handled very carefully to avoid damaging yourself (and your allies).
- Makes it unfair to be used by new players as it will be mistaken for an ordinary missile.
- MIRV stands for Multiple Independently (Targetable) Reentry Vehicle.
- In some maps with floating lands, especially Crash Landing, if the missile has exploded below the surface, it may do a retrograde explosion in which the Mirvchildren take a little time to go upwards hence damage pets nearby the surface.
- If you shoot it at 32% power and 89 degrees, it will split just before it hits the ground.
- All MIRV Launchers closely resemble Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher.
- The launcher is coloured black and white in contrast to the regular MIRV's green-red