missile and is colored with red top and white bottom. You can earn a Medal by winning using only this weapon.
|Max Cost & Ammo||Free|
350 - 400 Damage
|Found In Crates?||No|
|Released on||December 15, 2009|
|Expired on||It will never expire.|
|In-Game Description||Powerful weapon that explodes on impact|
- Good use for beginners who don't have good weapons.
- You can earn a medal which gives 1 Treat by winning using only this Weapon.
- Useful for when an opponent is at low health, you can kill them without wasting ammo.
- Infinity ammo.
- This can apply for about any weapon, but if you get a direct hit it'll send the enemy flying.
- When you hack it, you will have -2 of it.
- Low damage.
- It might do damage to yourself if not used carefully.
- Sometimes it does not send the pet flying even if it gets a direct hit
- The Anti-Grav Missile looks like the Missile with glowing circles on the side, which represents the gravity 'defiers'.
- It is the only free weapon in the game.
- It is also the only a weapon which is unlimited in Wild Ones.
- It was once called "Rocket", but was later renamed "Missile".
- Pushing the hotkey 0 will make appear the Null.
- In Wild Ones Alpha, Missiles so as Grenades are unlimited.
- Killer Missile was supposed to be the Missile but it has changed.
- Killer Missile was a prototype of Missile because the code
impulseissilebelongs to icon of Killer Missile too.
- The code was "mortar" before but it has changed to "impulsemissile".
- Can do an OTK if you have maxed out stats and your mini-pets attacking with you.
- Drill Missile
- Anti-Grav Missile
- Missile Stream
- Jumbo Missile
- Cluster Missile
- Baker's Dozen
- Missile Shower
- Cranberry Missile
- Potato Missile
- Pumpkin Missile
- Black Beauty Missile
- Killer Missile
- Purple Missile
This article is rated Gold 17/20