| Expired Content
This page contains information about Expired Content, thus Missile Stream cannot be seen in the shop of Wild Ones.
The Missile Stream shoots out 4 missiles in one turn, causing damage each hit. It can be fired freely with each missile as it can be a versatile weapon to use to any enemies.
160 - 260 Damage each
|Found in crates|
- The Missile Stream works best when hitting someone in a Grappling Hook or trapped in a bottom pit.
- The player will take all the damage if you are standing on top of the player and shoot 90 degree.
- Can hit multiple enemies in one hit.Good for last-hitting enemies and can kill several wounded pets.
- if someone is in pit if hiting down you can make a hole and he can fall
- Missiles damage is equivalent to an ordinary missile.
- Can hit you sometimes.
- A tricky weapon to use.Its impact should be carefully watched to get a good damage.
- Can be easily wasted.
- The Fireworks looks like a single Missile Stream, only fireworks has a blue trim.
- It belongs to a slim group of Missiles family.
- Code is "multishot".
- Can still be obtained by winning guild tournaments.
- It is shot in different times.
- It is known as the earliest weapon to have the function of taking damage in different times. Although it is a four-part, due to not so many weapons have four-part taking damage, it is still counted as a two-part or multiple-part type weapon.
- You can actually still aim after the first missile has been shot,allowing you to hit if the enemy was blasted away,but you would be hindered by the explosion cloud.
- it expired now
- you can get 5 mislles streams for wining guild tournament
- Cluster Missile
- Jumbo Missile
- Anti-Grav Missile
- Baker's Dozen
- Missile Shower