The Rubber Grenade is the upgraded (and a bit more inaccurate) version of the Grenade. When you use a rubber grenade, the grenade will bounce and sticks to opponents but not yourself. After the round ends, it will explode. When the rubber grenade is still flying, there's a short area-of-effect damage and can inflict damage to nearby pets.
300 Coins for 10 ammo
|Max Cost & Ammo||
29,700 Coins for 990 ammo
|Found in crates|
- Sometimes if you miss, it may bounce against the wall back to the enemy you wanted to kill.
- It is useful if your enemies are all in bunches.
- It can sometimes kill you or save you, depends on the rubber grenade. If it is far, you will be evaded. If it is close, it will stick on you or explode near you which will cause damage.
- It can bounce off the terrain and never hit an enemy.
- Before the new 40 Weapons were released, it costed
- The old design of the Rubber Grenade looks like a pink design of the Grenade.
- If you have a Rubber Grenade stuck to your body, go near to an opponent to get extra points instead of risking your life alone.
- In the water, the rubber grenade will stop bouncing after a few seconds