| This weapon is harmful to your health.
Soccer Ball is a chemical weapon. Please do not overuse it because it will be very destructive and will make the game unfair.
| Expired Content
This page contains information about Expired Content, thus Soccer Ball cannot be seen in the shop of Wild Ones.
Soccer Ball is a weapon in Wild Ones. When you use the Soccer Ball, you will shoot a ball. When the ball touches something, it will diversify into 4 balls. The 4 balls are bouncy and will explode to napalms after the round ends. It had costed3 Treats for 5 ammo.
"An Explosive Soccer Ball with a fiery aftermath"
|Mini-ball explosion damage||
|Found in Crates|
- Great Damage.
- Can do an OTK.
- The mini-ball is so bouncy that it may not go to the opponent. Sometimes, you may miss because the ball has exploded somewhere far away from your opponent.
- It is similar to Fireball Rocket from Fire Storm.
- It is recommended to aim at the opponents powerlessly, so that the mini-balls will not bounce so much to escape the damage kill.
- In the first form, it is a soccer ball then it will turn into a MIRV as it hits surface and launch 4 tinier balls and as they bounce and explode, will turn into napalms.
- It is a three-part type weapon but it is still ratified as a two-part type weapon or multiple-part type weapon due to lack of weapons having the same function. The first part is the soccer ball missile damage, while the second part is the mini-ball explosion damage, when the napalm does the continuous damage.