The Spider Bomb can crawl on the terrain and attaches onto it and hit opponents after it is thrown. Sometimes you can hit your teammate(s). If the bomb does not find a target, it will explode after your turn.
16 Treats for 20 ammo
|Max Cost & Ammo||
1,584 Treats for 1980 ammo
|Found in crates|
- Sometimes if you miss the target, it may run to the enemy you wanted to kill.
- The bomb will not affect you except for the blast radius dealt.
- If the pet is near the wall and not being bombarded, the bomb will go in opposite direction.
- Sometimes it will crawl back to you or bombard a teammate.
- It is the downgraded version of Killer Hamster.
- Many people would rather buy Spider Bomb Shower due to its cheaper price and more fatal damage.
- Tiny blast radius, or maybe none at all.
- The Spider Bomb has change its prices and amount of Spider Bombs you get for many months.
- 20 Spider Bombs for 33 Facebook Credits
- 20 Spider Bombs for 6 Facebook Credits
- 30 Spider Bombs for 9 Facebook Credits
- 100 Spider Bombs for 48 Facebook Credits
- 20 Spider Bombs for 20 Facebook Credits
- 20 Spider Bombs for 48 Facebook Credits
- 20 Spider Bombs for 16 Treats (Present)
- There was a price glitch during the month of April, whereas the price of the Spider Bomb has changed for different users.
- Its enhanced version is the Killer Hamster.
- Although it can crawl, many people prefer to launch it directly to the enemy so they don't miss the shot, or to avoid the spider bomb to get stuck somewhere.
- Spider Bomb Shower is cheaper and better than Spider Bomb.