Spider Bomb Shower was released on 23 June, 2011 in Wild Ones. When you activate the Spider Bomb Shower, a group of spiders will fall from above, similar to the previous showers released and when the spiders have fallen to the ground, it will start crawling and inflicts damage.
"Airstrike that lays down Spider Bombs"
1500 Coins for 5 ammo
|Max Cost & Ammo||
148,500 Coins for 495 ammo
400 Damage for each spider bomb
A type of airstrike that lays down Spider Bombs
|Found In Crates|
- Like Grave Digger, the summoner of the airstrike it will not be affected. The Spider Bombs will just walk by him.
- Unlike Spider Bomb, it costs coins.
- More powerful than Spider Bomb, but costs less.
- Not good to use in chaotic or complex maps such as Creepy Crawly, Graveyard or Rumble in the Jungle.
- It will explode after your round ends. Moreover, if they explode just at your place, they will indeed deal damage to yourself.
- This is the first shower to be unlocked which was at Level 2.
- This is the first spider bomb weapon to cost coins rather than treats.
- The direction of spider bombs depend on where you are faced. For an instance, Spider Bombs will head left if you faced left and vice versa.