| Expired Content
This page contains information about Expired Content, thus Stingray Shooter cannot be seen in the shop of Wild Ones.
Stingray Shooter is a weapon in Wild Ones. It is released on 27/4/12. It has the same function as Electric Eel. When you shoot a stingray shooter, the stingray will inflict damage when it hits the surface. Then, the nearby opponents will result in electric shock for a round. It is the enhanced version of Electric Eel. It had cost2 Treats for 6 ammo.
"Leaves a sharp spine stuck in your opponents"
|Electric shock damage||
45 Damage per second
|Found in Crates|
|Releasd on||27th April, 2012|
|Expires on||11th May, 2012|
- Cost treats and a limit-time weapon because of its high damage.
- You can shoot yourself and it will hurt you until you die.
- This ability will wear out after the opponent has died, which the points you should have gotten will be lower.
- The "inuit" used stingray barbs on long spearlike poles to quickly hook any passing fish in deep water. Very effective but took much skill.
- Like the Baseball Bat, Bear Trap, Butchers Knife, Caged Alligator, Chainsaw, Clapperboard, Claw, Cricket Bat, Cricket Stumps, Fire Axe, Fishing Pole, Foil, Gas Gun, Katana Sword, Longbow, Mammen Axe, Musketeer Sword, Plutonium Jar, Poison Cloud, Quill, Rings Scythe, Spear, Target and Tipi, the Stingray Shooter has been criticized for being too violent for young players.