The Teleporter teleports your pet to another area on the map. It is thrown like a grenade and will teleport you after 3 seconds.
900 Coins for 5 ammo
|Max Cost & Ammo||
89,100 Coins for 495 ammo
|Found In Crates?||Yes|
|Released on||December 15, 2009|
|Expired on||It will never expire.|
- Another tactic is to throw the teleporter into the sky and then fall on opponents causing damage and then use additional weapons.
- An average person uses 1-4 Teleporters per game.
- You can get 2-4 Teleporters at Wild Ones Daily Gifts.
- Super Jump is a way not to waste teleporters for crates.
- Before, the Teleporter cost 500 Coins but it was later changed to 900 Coins, so players who bought lots of them at the time were lucky.
- You may notice that some player throw a stream of teleporter, I'ts actually a hacker swapping weapon with teleporter.
- Good when you want detach a grenade and escape it by using this weapon.
- Can teleport you to a far place, even you don't have Super Jump or Grappling Hook.
- It is a great timed explosive escape weapon.
- You can fit into hard to reach places.
- Expensive, easy to waste one.
- Not 100% accurate.
- You often take fall damage yourself if you aim too high and you are not a cat (immune to fall damage).
This article is rated Bronze 16/20