| This weapon is harmful to your health.
Tornado Grenade is a chemical weapon. Please do not overuse it because it will be very destructive and will make the game unfair.
The Tornado Grenade when used correctly is one of the most powerful weapons in the game and was released on May 27, 2010. This grenade releases a tornado that sucks any pets nearby and applies damage to them.
|Level to Unlock||Level 8|
|Unlock Cost||6 Treats (When you want immediate ammo)|
|Cost||3 Treats for 6 ammo|
|Max Cost and Ammo||
297 Treats for 594 ammo99000 Coins for 594 ammo
|Members||1000 Coins for 6 ammo|
|Damage||25 - 75 Damage constantly|
|Ability||May your opponents rest in peace!|
|Found In Crates|
- It may receive fall damage if the player is lifted to a place which is hollow.
- Useful for beginners.
- It usually can't create an OTK.
- The tornado has its own programmed motion. Moreover, the tornadoes can pass through every border (i.e. up, left, right and down) of every map.
- It is the most powerful Grenade among the Grenade series.
- You can get more than 1000/2000 (depends on the pets joined) points when used on two or more close pets to each another.
- If you are lucky, you can create an OTK.
- Sometimes, if you shoot your opponent in his/her head, the Tornado will fly higher than usual.
- When it is after your turn, no matter where the tornado grenade is, the tornado grenade will transform into a tornado. You might not kill a person if you expect the tornado grenade to land in some seconds which the tornado will be in the air but not the land.
- Expect this weapon to be launched if there are two or three pets( or even up to five,of course excluding the launcher) are close to each other.
- In fact being a grenade, its launcher is the same as the Missile's.