Wild Ones was one of Playdom's Games.
What is Wild Ones?Edit
Most of you have probably heard of Facebook,Myspaceand Google+ Well you might have also heard that Facebook and Myspace have multiplayer games. Wild ones was one of them. Wild Ones was a multiplayer turn based shooting game which was based on 'Worms'. You will start the game with a dog and as you continue throughout the game you have the option to get a rabbit, panda, monkey, cat, armadillo, chameleon, bat, hamster and many other Pets. There were also the 10 maps to play on and a bunch of weapons to use.
ControlsEditRight key to move right, Left key to move left and Up key to jump. D key to move right, A key to move left and W key to jump.You can also use the mouse to point where to go. Click on a Weapon and then move mouse around to aim. Click "? " to find out more info.
As of July 1st, Treats, Membership and Members only items cannot be bought anymore. As of 12th of July, a notice for everyone appears that Wild Ones is shutting down on August 26th. The reason for the shut down is unknown but it is most likely caused by hackers.
- The game has about 3 Million monthly active users. The game also has an average of 10,000 to 20,000 online players each minute. After hackers have swarmed the game, there is not even 4,000 players online.
- Sometimes new pets are being released by accident, this is probably some sort of a short time offer since it happens a lot.
- Wild Ones hack too! You can see that the Panda on Indestructible Egypt Maps has one Accessory that is unreleased. Also, the Bunny in neighbours Tab has Dark Blue Body that the color of it cant be obtainable.After patch of color hack, the Bunny turned grey and was soon replaced with other pets.
- All of the Pets (except Crocodile) does not smile. If they are doing the Winning Jump, they (including Crocodile) will smile (except Penguin Platypus Dragon Hedgehog and Chameleon.)
- At once, the rabbit from the loading screen was stepped upon a skull, but was later replaced by a rock.
- Some fans have been attempting to revive Wild Ones. Currently, some people are working on a revamped version of Wild Ones called Wild Ones: Private Wars (Website: http://www.wildones.pw), scheduled to be released on the first half of June, while a petition has been set up to call for a bringing back. It is officially unknown when Wild Ones will be re-released, or even, if Wild Ones would even exist again.
The common font used in Wild Ones is Chinese Rocks. It is free of charge:
Feel free to use it in your comics and other good stuff! Ask me for cool signs at my talk page Wildoneshelper loves blue! 05:16, July 5, 2013 (UTC)