There are 2 Different Currency in Wild Ones:
Current Wild Ones CurrencyEdit
- The Main Currency of Wild Ones.
- You can earn random amount of coins by playing and finishing each Matches.
- Both present in Facebook and Myspace.
- You can convert Treats into coins.
- A Coin Icon is seen everytime a pet hits someone.
- You can buy Treats through PayPal.
- Available for MySpace and Facebook.
- Players get 1 Treat for earning a Medal.
- Facebook users may exchange their Facebook Credits for Treats.
- The Premium Currency of Wild Ones.
- Used to buy Premium Item or Premium Weapon.
No Longer Wild Ones CurrencyEdit
- You might earn 5 Facebook Credits by playing Hello City, Happy Aquarium and Bejeweled Blitz.
- Only available in Facebook.
- You can buy Facebook Credits through PayPal, Credit Cards and etc.
- The Universal Currency of Facebook.
- 1 Treat = 3 Facebook Credits.
- Some very lucky Facebook users can get Facebook Credits for Free.
- No longer a currency in Wild Ones.